Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shout out on the GB Blog!

I periodically check up on the Glassybaby blog and noticed I was featured in the latest entry!  When I paid a visit to the Bellevue store to collect my photo contest winnings, I remember the store manager asking if she could take my photo.  She didn’t tell me it was going to be in the Blog but I had an idea as I’m a follower and notice they tend to feature customers, news/events, happenings large and small.  My two new colors, Greenlake and Kumquat are excellent additions to my collection!



Jacqui O'Day Cooper, our Fresh From the Garden photography winner, was in the store the other day and Tracy snapped her picture.
Jacqui O'Day Cooper photo winnerjpeg_2 Jacqui ODay-Cooper 3

We thought you would like to to catch another glimpse of her artistic winning photo and, of course, see the comely visage of Jacqui, enjoying her prize: a "refuge" set of glassybaby. Great photo, Jacqui!

No comments:

Post a Comment